We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wound Update: repost from Ebay

Saenz's wound update (saenzmom)
Posted Jun-25-08 11:08:47 PDT Updated Jun-25-08 11:13:11 PDT
.
As you can see in the avatar; much healing has taken place. There is no more oozing but I will continue to clean, air, dress it the same way for the next week. Silver Sulfadine is blessing.
14 ounce jar runs around $147 plus shipping.
.
3 (1) ounce jar runs around $50 each plus shipping.
.
Fortunately, I am AF Retired and have Tri-Care Prime (HUMANA.) My costs with ER visit and 3 (1 ounce) and 1 (14 ounce) jars was $33. My savings went into building very extensive first aid kit.
.

Zephyr with friend
Saenz Day 3
Saenz burn day 3
Saenz Day 7
Photobucket

No comments: