We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Garden Pix: repost from Ebay

Well it looks like a CHIA pet so;
Posted Jul-10-08 06:48:26 PDT
I guess I will be transplanting oodles of turnips, cantaloupes, cucumbers to my garden from the seed starter KIDDIE POOL this weekend. Good grief anyone want some turnips, they have doubled in size and number since yesterday. I have what also looks like 200 teeny tiny sprouts of corn in the other starter pool.
Good eats at my house soon! Wooooo Hoooo Dance with me!
CommentReport this post EditDelete

My house from the mailbox:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Neighbors Houze:


Photobucket


Tomato Starters:


Photobucket


Sunday's Corn Seed Plant


Photobucket



Cukes, Cantaloupes SEE THE CHIA turnips?


Photobucket


In between the CHIA turnips is watermelon sprouts:


Photobucket


A look out the deer netting to our Garden


Photobucket


Corn from the other angle:


Photobucket


.
.

No comments: