We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank you bloggers; repost from ebay

Thankful to these bloggers:
Posted Sep-03-08 07:09:31 PDTI hope you all are having a flipping fantastic day. I am here to say thank you to Tal in Alaska for the rhubard seeds-I can't wait to see if they will grow for me. Jazzy, You rock with your extras big hugs and take note of this kind blogger. Nowonder, I am in love with the chicken from Caledonia's Store. I had to fight my boys off it and the candle smell awesome.
.
Neverbrandedneverbroke----------YOU JUST ROCK
.
Adventure-------Your wit bowls me over!
.
Shartey---Can't wait to see the buttons. I love you more than curdled milk.
.
Pretty Blue Eyes----You are truly sweet. Padukah is learning how to crow.
.
DDS---You have the biggest heart ever!
.
Faerylure---No one trumphs you in witty sarcasm. I hope you, Walter & Minke are safe.
.
Caledonia--Thanks for the avi, it was really cute.
.
Mynetoo---Bring it on Cat Licker!
.
TJ---Do you want me to make you grape jelly?
.
Rooster---Thanks so much. I get ready to plant. I will be back for advice.
.
Sharpgram--I miss you girlie.
.
Bandzaa--Still awaiting my wedding invite
.
Alien Pig---ZORBITAL to you too!
.
Now there are other bloggers whom I love and care about dearly. Just the ones above reached out this passed week.
.
Much Love from my slice of heaven to yours!

No comments: