We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Mixednut, Sept 1, 2007

Original Ebay Post

Can't get these two off my mind.

http://blogs.ebay.com/saenzmom/entry/Cant-get-these-two-off-my-mind/_W0QQidZ254446019#comments

This blog is for Kat and her son Boddhi (Jason) who has Stage 4 Glio (brain tumor). I've thought of you all day & wanted to tell others of his "face." Boddhi is a lovely talented artist, father, that is living with a brain tumor. I told Kat, that his artwork to me is his "face" since I have never met him. I feel moved each time I see and interpert his flight with his condition and pain.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nekkid Chicken

This writing reminds me of Boddhi:

"FACE"

by Khahlil Gilbran

A look which reveals inward stress adds more beauty to the face,

not mattter how tragedy and pain it bespeaks;

but the face which, in silence,

does not announce hidden mysteries--is not beautiful,

regardless of the symmetry of its features. The cup does not entice our lips

unless the wine's color is seen through the transparent crystal.



http://blogs.ebay.com/mixednut555/entry/Something-Beautiful-on-a-lighter-note/_W0QQcommentsyncidZ0QQidZ283884013

No comments: