We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Topsy & Turvy, are they plotting my demise????



Topsy (calico) & Turvy sisters in crime, are adorable sweet babies. However, I have come to realize with their own secret language are plotting for the end of their owners.
.
.
This week I had to take Topsy to the vet, needless to say she was highly upset and emotional over the thermometer being placed in her------------------------HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO and was quiet wordy with her complaints. Upon our return and for the next two days while she recovered from the shock and awe of invasive therapy.
.
.
Her sister, Turvey took up her sister's cause by following me around the house to ensure nothing would befall either her or her ailing sister, Topsy. ------Just this morning, I knew Topsy was feeling better because she started playing and chasing my hands. I am thoroughly convinced these two are making plans to get back at me for the vet visit becuase both of them have taken to throwing their bodies supine just behind my heels while I am working. I have my eyes out for them now especially around the stairwell.
.
.
ROFL, don't you love cats? Their superior, haughty Cattitudes of self-entitlement????
.
.
Nekkid Chicken
Sept 24, 2008

No comments: