We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Okay not to cry: repost from Ebay

Its okay not to cry, a story for a friend's friend.
Posted Jul-28-08 18:47:22 PDT
You asked me if its okay is you did not cry. After the years you walked with your friend in her time of great need. You never gave up and stayed strong. That is a wonderful indication of how you are such a solid and loving person--thus true friend. You stayed for the eleven years she was dying and KNEW she was dying yet you stayed.
Yes, the hummingbird your's friends symbol of peace and beauty was a message to let you know she is at peace. And you may wonder how I know this:
ITS BECAUSE OF JOJO
For months, I sat at the flea market with JoJo. NO FOOKING MATTER where in the building I was Bees where attracted to me. No shyte! One day after church JoJo and I were setting up the flea market and true to form; bees came in and started buzzing around me.
So, JoJo to keep me there with her. Picked up a Vanilla Scented pump spray of OFF bug spray. And said, "HERE YOU WILL BE SAFE" and sprayed my legs. (I FOOKING BELIEVED HER---big smiles here.) The bees on the other hand swarmed me and my bare skin.
MIND YOU I AM ALLERGIC TO BEE STINGS
Well, I can still hear her laughing as I got my car to go take a shower. Bees tried to get in my car.
Well JoJo died last year in December weird time for bees. During her out door service at the gravesite it was windy; the entire time during the eulogy a bee hung out with me. For the next two weeks there was a bee in my life nearly everyday. I am no longer afraid of bee stings because I just think of JoJo coming by for a visit.
I CAN STILL HEAR HER LAUGHING
And not crying is okay!
Nekkid Chicken
JoJo I love you!
CommentReport this post EditDelete
Comments

Back to top
mynetoo ( 87) View seller's items View Blog
:) hugs
Jul-28-08 18:48:31 PDT Delete Report this comment

blank6926 ( 238) View seller's items View Blog
HELLO..................XX
Jul-28-08 18:50:17 PDT Delete Report this comment

twinight1 ( 775) View seller's items View Blog
Thats beautiful....thank you for sharing it (((((hugs))))
Jul-28-08 18:50:29 PDT Delete Report this comment

letys3 ( 1319) View seller's items View Blog
Hi saenz- how sweet to remember your friend that way. (((hugs))) I get butterflies and I think of my mother- they do have a meaning :)
Jul-28-08 18:52:36 PDT Delete Report this comment

nanasclothingandmore ( 583) View seller's items View Blog
(((((hugs))))) thanks for sharing
Jul-28-08 18:54:08 PDT Delete Report this comment

Back to top
crazy_mooz ( 1010) View seller's items View Blog
hi understand how you feel.
Jul-28-08 18:57:57 PDT Delete Report this comment

artman07 ( 570) View seller's items View Blog
((((hugs))))I hear ya hun!♥
Jul-28-08 18:59:52 PDT Delete Report this comment

annamenter ( 2567) View seller's items View Blog
To lose a close friend is a REAL loss. Happened to me and it hurts a lot and a long time. Sorry for your loss.
Jul-28-08 19:10:19 PDT Delete Report this comment

sircacee ( 59) View seller's items View Blog
Hi saenz ...sorry to hear that ur sad ...losing friends is never fun.
Jul-28-08 19:11:30 PDT Delete Report this comment

faerylure ( 1595) View seller's items View Blog
Bees and hummingbirds. Reminders that friends are always there. You are very special. I know why Jojo loved you so. Such a sweet story about your friend. Thank you, Mal. (((hugs))) .
Jul-28-08 19:18:02 PDT Delete Report this comment

No comments: