We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Vet made a farm call: repost from Ebay

The Vet made a Farm Call (saenzmom)
Posted May-03-08 09:12:03 PDT
I love country life. For a total of $57.50, "Mr. Magic Needle" came out to my home. Checked Hilliary & Obama, gave her a shot, and me enough antiboditics for them both for the next week. I also gave him a dozen of my FRESH RIGHT OUT of the Chickens Arse Eggs for a little present.
.
I can rest now knowing my baby girl is going to be fine. ROFL, she started climbing all over Mr. Magic Needle once she forgave him for the anal temperature & shot. Heee heeeee
How is your slice of heaven?
.
CommentReport this post EditDelete
Comments

Back to top
manickats ( 2205) View seller's items View Blog
Geez...that's a bargain. Our vet charges $85 to walk in the door.
May-03-08 09:19:27 PDT Delete Report this comment

saenzmom ( 537) View seller's items View Blog
Hey Mani, The 25 of that was the HOUSE CALL. Can you believe that?
May-03-08 09:20:38 PDT Delete Report this comment

4030lisa ( 943) View seller's items View Blog
LOL!!! gee I wish the human docters were so wonderful!! (and cost effective)! :o)
May-03-08 09:23:18 PDT Delete Report this comment

saenzmom ( 537) View seller's items View Blog
Hey Lisa, the antiboditics he used was the same as for a baby. Is that not amazing?
May-03-08 09:25:43 PDT Delete Report this comment

4030lisa ( 943) View seller's items View Blog
I think thats wild.....lets hope everyone feels bettah soon!
May-03-08 09:27:29 PDT Delete Report this comment

Back to top
saenzmom ( 537) View seller's items View Blog
Thanks Lisa, Sharkie, If you pass this way. Your grand nannie will be fine. I was right to worry yesterday. Pnuemonia can kill a goat in a day or two.
May-03-08 09:33:38 PDT Delete Report this comment

ironchassis ( 65) View seller's items View Blog
Your vet makes housecalls? I love my vet. I really do. But housecalls? And only 25.oo with meds? What's yer vets name I'm a fixing to see if he or she would like to move where we live. LOL on the names of yer babies. Hillary and Obama??? Oh my. If you had a photo you could legit caption it the Hillary/Obama debates! Glad that your furbabies are going to be okay. My first thought was. Oh man. It was hard enough to give the dogs their meds but goats. I hope the end of your week comes very very fast and that if they spit it up you know and they don't step or poop on it. Take care and hugs, Ann
May-03-08 20:04:17 PDT Delete Report this comment

No comments: