We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Monday, August 2, 2010

She Came Around the Bend

Before Delivery:

Sorry I digress, My HUSKY.
Hubby with a hacksaw.
THERE SHE IS --- MS. AMERICA. (LOL I am old!)
Our viewing audience and supervisory team.
She is done! No more view of our neighbors yard.  Phew! Now the real work begins. Hope ya'll are doing well.  I have my class work done for the week.  Hubby took the kids with him to get an oil change at Wally World (Wal-Mart).  Now I just have to figure out what to make with the steaks for tonights dinner.  I am going snooping at all the gardener's blogs; I know I have veggies in the up right.
Much Love!!!!!!!!!

I forgot the after shot.  Let me go get one! Be back later to update.  Too many irons in this Chicken's fire.
WAA LAA!!

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh-ing and Ah-ing on this end. I wish I had one! I know just where I'd put it too, right where the old shed is now (it has power). I am so green with envy! What are you going to insulate it with? I'll be you are beside yourself!

Nekkid Chicken said...

We haven't gotten that far, Mrs. Sharon. I am happy to have it finally here and safely put down. You should see the photos I took of the installation. Well now we have a Grannie Grotto, come on down. LOL

Nekkid Chicken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Oh, hey, that's perfect! Where did you buy it? I was looking at some (smaller) yesterday, I really need a new one, before a strong wind comes along.

Nekkid Chicken said...

Sharon, The company is called The Building Outlet. We are going to have this one anchored down I hope. Strong winds here in South Texas.

Texan said...

Is this the one you will be making a apartment or you daughther?

I have seen several metal buildings people have made homes from. Some huge some small. They say they are very energy efficient. I haven't been inside one yet. Would like to see one finsihed out!

Texan said...

ah that would be daughter I can spell...sometimes LOL

pj said...

kewl love it and well done in getting it all sorted out, you lot have done great so far, so um when you building my tepee in the yard????

pj said...

kewl love it and well done in getting it all sorted out, you lot have done great so far, so um when you building my tepee in the yard????

just thought id add this again with the updated profile hehe

mooooooooooooooooooom 8OP

Cat said...

Oh, I have soooo many ideas for a building like that. Craft room, yarn storage, garden tools, more yarn storage, recycle center, did I mention yarn?

It looks great. (The Husky is cool, too...)

Cat

Chicken Boys said...

I want one of those! Well, another one. The one we have is full of junk, chicken feed, and mice. And it's too small. You know, we only lived in Beeville for 6 months. But I still have family that live there. We lived on Tyler just across from the Circle K. My Aunt and Uncle have a ranch out off of 799. I forget the county road number, but there's a little bitty church at the end of their road.
~Randy

Judy's Corner said...

Perfect! I love those things...the possibilities are endless!

Judy's Corner said...

Perfect! I love those things...the possibilities are endless!

sunset pines farm said...

She's a beauty!!!!
I am shopping around for a metal pre-fabbed building to set on top of the slab we poured now two years ago for hubby's workshop. He has sacrificed working on building the shop as he worked on my other projects. If you have any leads, please share.
It would be something you ancor down to a concrete "pad"..