We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Friday, October 29, 2010

San Antonio Zoo -- Wonderful Day














\






This weekend, we are taking the boys to some surrounding area fall festivals. YEAH!  We love being outside in the fall.
THANKS SOBRINA and family; we had a great time.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Has been simply ages since I've been to the zoo. Looks like the boys had a good time!

Judy's Corner said...

Love the butterfly on the shirt!

Have fun enjoying the fall... I love it too!

Jim said...

Great 'learning' experience for all! Nice shots Mal...multi-tasking Mom that you are!
Jim

mixednut555 said...

:) Did you think of me when you saw the peacock?
Hugs from your over the other pond Sistah.

sunset pines farm said...

oh, how fun to live close to a zoo, or to get to visit one!!!!We don't have one close by, unfortunately.
Our friends joke that we have a zoo on our farm...many bring their kids to pet the animals...so I guess now that i think about it, I shouldn
't complain.

emajen333 said...

Great fun and great pics!!!

Nekkid Chicken said...

Sorry Peeps, I lost my puter for the weekend. Thanks for commenting! Who needs tech support; I fixed it myself. WOOO HOO! Back in the world :O)