We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Monday, May 11, 2009

Wash Them! Love this button

Wash your and your child's hands with soap and clean running water. Visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1 for more information.

Please pass along and use an alcohol based santizer often. Especially when out at say Wal-Mart or grocery stores. Pay attention to clean shopping basket handles, child seats, and door knobs. Use paper towels to turn off facets, flush toilets and open doors.

This has been a public service announcement.

2 comments:

mixednut555 said...

I KNOW you post on blogspot, but I like reading you on ebay blogs too, cuz I just love all the comments you get, silly Chicken!

Feel free to delete any ebay blog postings you may have up to this point because I have now read everything on there.

:P

Oh, by the way, is Chaps EVER going to post about Kooky or did I miss it?

Nekkid Chicken said...

I have no freaking clue about chaps, I will have to contact her about Kooky but, 2 1/2 months is long dang time.

Why you like the comments? Because I am uncensored and a chicken gone wild? LOL