We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Saturday, May 16, 2009

NOTE TO MISS LORI



I just wanted to thank you for, JENNIFER the egg breaking dinosaur. I have been taking good care of her. I change her water every day to keep her big and mighty mean. Mom lets us play in the tub and she eats with me.

Though, I still think my Burger King Mr. Spock toy tells mom to "BUY LUNCHABLES. I think she is not going to take his advice. Again much thanks for my new pet, she is my favorite girl friend.

Signed

Zephyr

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awwww I'm glad you are enjoying her and taking good care of her :o) Maybe the grow fairy will bring your other things to keep her company.

Love
Lori