We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Monday, July 26, 2010

Hubby is Home for Another 2 Weeks

I just knew his knee was not healed enough to work. ACK!

House Leveling company is coming out tomorrow.

My assignments are due tomorrow. HEE HEE, the hits keep a coming!

And the company we hired to move the bungalow want to deliver on Thursday.

Just to prove we still have chickens, the Delaware and Americana rooster with our molting two year old hens.

SPECIAL NOTE TO SELF:  If you get questioned for brushing your hair, putting on a pair of jeans, clean shirt and tennis shoes as to why you are dressing up.  Perhaps, you have been on the farmstead too long. LOL!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You did mention he was limping... Is he doing all of his exercises?

The old farmstead is not going to look the same by next week. Pictures please, IF you have the time.

Just breathe....

Little Messy Missy said...

Sometimes I forget to do my hair...lol!

John Going Gently said...

been there.......my hubby sees me brushing my teeth now and I am having an affair!!!!

Nekkid Chicken said...

OMG Falls over @ John's comment.

How well I know.... LOL

I will be there shortly Chicken Keeper.

Sharon, He has and we purchased a recumbant bike for our home. So, I think he is just going to be slower to recover than a twenty years old. He thinks he has a 20 years body; male remember? LOL

Nekkid Chicken said...

SNORTING @ MESSY

HAIR! Hee hee, I usually don't remember to shave my legs until the breeze moves those wayward pelas to get my attention. LOL!!!!!!!!