We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Friday, March 6, 2009

Morning Shopping Spree

Who can resist shopping? Zephyr is beeping at me to get out of his way. LOL

He has an itch for the 'toy display.'

We met Mrs. Lily this morning at Super S in George West. I will drop eggs off for her this afternoon at the Three Rivers Flea Market. Hopefully, we will get to see Mrs. Honey as well. Get this, due to Zephyr's innate charm we met a lady who name is: PUNKY. I would love to meet this lady's parents. LOL, my kind of folks......


BEEP BEEP COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: