We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Thursday, March 26, 2009

1st Ever PANTY SALUTE to Adam Lambert

In 8 seasons, I am giving my first ever WOO HOO Thrown Panty Salute to Adam Lambert on American Idol for his Tracks of My Tears by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles. I usually don't get sappy from the performances on American Idol because they feel false or better yet---commercial.

Yet, this young man and 16 year old Allison Iracheta; I would pay to see either in concert or buy their album. Truly excellent performances and performers. My two choices for this year...........




Thoughts from inside the coop.......

No comments: