Jana C gave me a blog award on the 19th of September, and I want to thank her. I love her blog about homeschooling and South Texas life well.......... Because in some ways her blog mirrors my own but, she has a lot more experience in teaching her children at home.
So here are the rules for accepting this award…
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
So I am passing on this award to the following great blogs: (in no particular order)
1. Milk and Honey
2. Wishing on a Farm
3. Goats in the Garden
4. Pollys Path
5. Ocean Breezes
7. Life on a Southern Farm
8. Sand Flat Farm
9. Lindercrofts Goats
10. Judy's Corner Stories and More
11. Kids and Canning Jars
12. LPN with a M-16
13. New to Farm Life
14. The Chicken Keepers
15. Thoughts From a Yodeling Goat Herder
I just love these blogs and would like to pass them on to others. By reading each of these bloggers contributions; I have learned, wept, laughed, spewed coffee so hard and often my computer screen is permanently brown, or just felt a kindred connection.
Please enjoy, I will link the others later when I have time. I am late getting the boys into their books.