We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Saturday, November 7, 2009

ANOTHER HOLEY SHYTE MOMENT

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/shoshanna-johnson-calls-out-jag-tom-kennif



Okay, that former JAG needs to go read up on recent history. To push aside a FORMER POWs comment is a freaking WOW moment for me.

Totally disrespectful to blow Ms. Johnson off as to not having experience because he as an OFFICER served in the Green Zone in Iraq.

Mind you a paper pushing lawyer he knows WAR. (shakes head in disbelief)

True he knows more than a casual civilian that has never worn a uniform nor picked up a weapon to stand watch.

I am totally in shock over this event. As a veteran I am aching in ways I can not begin to explore. I hurt for those who died and those who will bury them.

Really, where is the compassion

Where are the HUMAN humanitarians?

This will happen more often unless we as people become our brothers keepers.

Gets off soapbox, with tears in my eyes........