We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Texas Trade Up, Powerful Smart

4 1/2 Hours in

Do you think the majority of folks getting 'in' are in major cities like San Antonio, Houston, Dallas where, the demand for electricity is greater.

I know for a fact calls can be routed based upon NUMBER called from.

My arms are jello and the website is still down. 

ME THINKS THIS IS NOT A FAIR PLAYING GROUND


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good Grief! I sure hope you get at least one rebate or whatever they are doing. Maybe it will calm down in a bit and you will get through in time.

I believe I would be a wreck!

John Going Gently said...

humm.....seeing that your ARE nuts.. I am not surprised that you havent got into a car and driven to their central main office.....

put the axe down...walk away from the axe


xxx