We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.







Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Texas POWERFUL SMART 1800 busy tones


After approximately 1800 rings by my own fingers the fund is down from 24 Million to 4 Million.  I have been signed up for this program almost a full year. The website is down, server is unavailable.  And if I ever find that woman on the recording.

OOHHHH it won't be pretty! LOL

One last ditch effort:

Got me to the fill out page, no less than three times.  Feathers crossed.

3 comments:

Life with Jack n Jill said...

That money sure is going fast!
My conspiracy theory is: there is no money, they never had any money and they have all the phones off the hook and have shut down the website.
Just kidding, good luck with that!
~Sharon

NURA said...

halo,,,
thank for info texas POWERFUL SMART 1800 busy tones.
sorry,,,I not visit this your blog...long time.
happy nice day..

John Gray jgsheffield@hotmail.com said...

the drinks areyou you.....baby!
you crack me up!