1. The secret kiss or hug from my teenager.
2. Waking Zephyr up with hugs and kisses only to see him smile with closed eyes.
3. A pinch or pat from hubby as I walk by him.
4. Animals who follow me around like I am the Pied Piper.
5. A phone call from a friend.
6. Seeing a report on the news of strangers helping each other.
7. Random acts of kindess.
8. Finding money in my jeans pocket.
9. Watching Banjo stalk the guineas only to find; they are in fact stalking him.
10. Seeing a baby born on our farm.
11. Watching my menfolk play with each other.
12. Seeing the 'Aaa Haa' moment when I am teaching my sons.
13. My sons confiding in my their secret desires, dreams, hopes and aspirations.
14. My sons coming to me with their fears, concerns, or misgivings.
15. Knowing my boys trust me.
16. Watching the small daily miracles in nature.
17. Learning something new every day.
18. Getting an actual letter in the mail.
19. Being remembered
20. Hearing small children talk to adults with manners and respect.
21. Hearing adults talk to small children with manners and respect.
22. The smell of fresh bread from the oven.
23. Laughing, playing, working with my family together to accomplish things.
24. Finding a really great sale on things we need; and having the funds to buy it.
25. The trust that comes from being able to have electricity, water, food, access to healthcare.
26. Listening to Saenz and Zephyr's stories and their make believe worlds.
27. Being able to count my blessings.
I am sure there are probably a million more reasons but, I am truly blessed and I hope you all feel the same way in your slices of heaven.