We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What the heck is this plant?

Does anyone know?

Little moths and butterflies hang out on the blossoms. I don't smell an odor when I get close to it. I like watching the fluttering critters play on this vining plant and without rain threatening this whole plant is alive with shimmering wings.

I hope someone knows.

I also hope hubby does not want to kill it because its climb is on our drive way fence. So I am naming this vine, 'RODGER the Artful Winged Codger." If we name it -- we can't maim it. ROFL ~:>



No comments: