We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Monday, June 15, 2009

Newly Invented Game by Saenz



CAT BLOW DARTS!







Out in the country, sometimes it is tooooooo hawt to play outside just yesterday it was 105 on the back porch. So Saenz to relieve his boredom created, Cat Blow Darts. Take two straws and tape them together. Then use Qtips as the darts. It was quiet funny to watch the cats dodge this soft darts. And the peals of laughter was priceless. This game was as good as CHICKEN FISHING a few months back. Saenz you are a funny inventor, though I wonder what Topsy and Turvy will plan for pay back. ROFL

Thoughts from inside the coop......

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'll have to play this game with my kids. Being as little as they are the challange will be to blow the q-tips out of the straws. Saenz sounds like a great kid.

Nekkid Chicken said...

Hey Jen, They will love it. I did until Saenz started shooting me in the back of the head. He cracks me up; they both are so fuuny. Thanks, LOL