We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY COUPONING, 1 Oct Super S



Since joining BIG TENT, I have learned quiet a bit about shopping sales and doubling my efforts for finding ways to save money. I figure since I am a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM), farmer, and full time student; it's my job to find the best bargins and use of the money my husband earns.

This morning while I did not take my 5 pound coupon binder with me to Super S, and had Zephyr with me as you can see -- by some impluse buys to placate his hunger and curiosity. I did not do too bad. Super S has wonderful sales on meat especially fresh pork and chicken get 5 packages for $19.99. Said packages range in weight from 2 1/2 lbs or 5 lbs dependingin on the cut & type of meat. This morning, I figured that the two packages of wings I purchased with hubby in mind were free.

TOTAL SPENT: $40.46 but would have cost $56.47
SAVINGS: $16.01

No comments: