We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wake up Saenz & Happy 4th Zephy
















Saenz is always grouchy before school. Soooooo much like his dad, not a morning person. Good morning my Little Man, Zephyr, at 0830 docs in Maryland were inducing me and upping the pictocin trying to urge him out.


Thing is; Little Man wasn't having it so later that evening docs took him by C-Section. OMG he was huge and loud 8 lbs and 15 oz with the wails of a MAD AS HELL, FOGHORN.

I love both my sons!
Happy Birthday
Mommie's Little Man
Daddy's Cuddle Cubby
(more pictures tomorrow)






No comments: