We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Saturday, June 19, 2010

Keeping a Promise

We took the kiddos to the Texas State Aquarium.  Lisa had never been and all of them enjoyed it.  Can't wait to go back.  I want to set up an encounter with the dolphins at least once before our annual membership is up.  I may talk hubby in to the 4th of July Membership Picnic.  An awesome way to spend the holiday.

Barbara,  I have yet to send your box of goodies off.  Been kinda busy with family visiting.  I will promise you I have not forgotten.  Much love going to shower!  It's Freaking HAWT here in South Texas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK, I understand about being busy and wanting to get more done in a day than I do. Geesh, I don't even have kids at home anymore and have problems. Enjoy your weekend!

Sharon said...

Looks like a really nice place! Love the shark! The kids seem really interested! Glad you had a good time!

Very hot and humid here.

Melodie said...

We love aquariums! That is always a must do whenever we travel if the city we are at has one! You said it sista,it is HAWT!!!!!! Do you all get the humidity bad also like we do over Houston way?

sunset pines farm said...

Looks like they had a GREAT TIME!
Hawt here too.