We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Monday, January 11, 2010

Revisit Ft. Hood, I read an article today

Let me begin by saying.  What was written in this article; I wrote about back on November 6, 2009.
http://saenzmom.blogspot.com/2009/11/why-ft-hood-does-not-surprise-me.html

Here is an excerpt from the Associated Press's Article:

"What remains unclear is why Hasan would be advanced in spite of all the worries over his competence. That is likely to be the subject of a more detailed accounting by the department. Recent statistics show the Army rarely blocks junior officers from promotion, especially in the medical corps."

The rest of the Associated Press's Article found on the link below:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802972/ns/us_news/

I said exactly the same thing.  The medical corps is so vital that the ARMY wanted to hang onto Major Hasan despite his erratic behavior.  I still believe that..........................

No comments: