We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cain's Creepy Oompa Loompa Vibe

Did any of ya'll watch the horror show of a press conference yesterday? First he allowed his slander lawyer talk for five minutes about the 'women' who were coming forward with claims of Herman Cain's sexual harassment. 

For me, if a President (to be, or wanna be) brings out a lawyer this in itself says he is not ready to be the leader of the free world.  From my own experience of working in the testosterone laden military machine; my Liar Liar Pants on Fire pinger went off when Mr. Cain kept referring to himself in the third person. 

Also, Mr Cain the symantecs of your speech slammed me back into the days of Bill Clinton's "I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman."


Now another thing that bothers the heck out of me and thanks to my husband for putting a finger on it.  Mr. Cain reminds me of a geriatic Dave Chappelle from this skit (click the word) on Comedy Central. Here I insert shudders because to believe he still has a following and support of the American voters makes me feel nauseous; have we really gotten so morally corrupt this strutting rooster will be allowed to still have a campaign?

One word --- "Deplorable."


For Mr. Cain, I leave you with these lyrics from Willy Wonka.


"Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If you're not greedy you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa
Oompa Loompa doompadee do"

Said by Herman Cain, "If you don't have a job and you are not rich, BLAME YOURSELF."


Chicken Momma says, "If you don't have remorse, and don't get placed into the White House even though; you are rich, BLAME YOURSELF."
_______________________
On another note:

I hope all you have been doing well. I have lots to write about just finding the time has been an issue. I do hope all of you who passed here are spending time with your families. My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of those who died this passed week: Mr. Andy Rooney, Mr. Joe Fraizer, and Heavy D. All three held special places from my youth and adulthood.
May ya'll go in peace,
Mal

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Mal!
Have missed seeing you around!
Mr. Cain gives me the creeps.
Losing so many friends and special personalities of late, kind of makes a person realize how mortal we all are. Very sad at the losses.

XXX

Nekkid Chicken said...

Hey Sharon,

What is happening lady? I haven't been on the computer very much. I know what you mean about thinking about our mortality. Sometimes it is kinda scarey to realize you maybe next. So, I am giving as much of myself to my family as I can. Much love and hugs, girlie!

Love,
Mal