We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.







Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Some Silly Pictures

Mrs. Lily visited us this week.  We love her visits because it gives us an opportunity to sit and talk.  When she left she gave us some tickets to the Al Amin Shriner's circus in Beeville.  YEAH! We took Sarah and Zephyr who had never been to a circus and this is what we did in the bleachers before the start of the show.



Thank you Mrs. Lily!

2 comments:

childress563 said...

Nice post! I am writing because I'm a fan of your pages. Sometimes I also would write something to commemorate the happy moment. But it is a long time i did not write for now i am busy in my work. I am working in a a freshwater pearl jewelry company.In collage, I major in English Teaching so it has some diffilut in this field: pearl jewelry. Tank you again.

cherry su said...

I love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearls bracelets. This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like bridal pearl jewelry set.You can visit our multi strand pearl bracelet. our multi strand pearl necklace have good quality.