We Are Deep In the Heart of Texas

Nomadic seasons of farming adventures with nature thrown in to include; a pinch of family, snippets of friends, counting our blessings, paying IT forward, home school, and the spicy things I decide to rant about.















Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good-bye Farrah, part of my childhood fades

Sadly, I saw the news on CNN. It's hard to believe all the folks I grew up watching on TV are passing away. I remember her voice though most of all and trying to feather my hair. (smiles here)

My favorite movie she starred in was the BURNING BED. She was awesome in that made for tv movie and should have garnered an emmy. Just my opinion

I did watch her documentary on her cancer illness and treatments. She was such a brave soul, strong, vibrant and most of all.

A true, Texas, Yellow Rose. Farrah, may you rest in peace. May Ryan and your son, family, friends & fans find some rest in knowing you are no longer suffering. I know I am crying over the world's lost of a wonderful, intelligent, kind spirit -- who was an admirable LADY all the way.

Everything with God in time,
Thoughts from inside the coop......

No comments: