The rules are to pass on the award, link back to the one who nominates you. Then tell seven things someone may not know about you.
1. I will pick up or free a entangle snake with my bare hands but, the thought of touching a wriggling fish grosses me out so, I use a towel to take it off the hook.
2. I know Morse code.
3. I was born in Alabama, moved to Cali when I was ten, went to Colorado at 18 then joined the Air Force from South Carolina at 20.
4. I have freckles on my shins from a bad sun burn as a child.
5. I have a quick temper but forgive as fast as I rant some – then realize my faux pas and decorum breech.
6. I am a late bloomer: driver’s license at age 28, first child at 32, and started with animals / farming at 40.
7. Wherever I am at, I pick up the language quick so I can assimilate and move about the area with ease. However, I GUESS MY BRAIN IS A SPONGE once I leave, I have to ring it out to make room for the next lingo --- AKA, Kelly Bundy style. LMFBOH
a. I was able to speak ‘passing’ Tagalong (Philippines),
b. read/spoke/wrote ‘passing’ Greek (Crete)
c. Spoke and read ‘stumbling’ Portuguese (Azores).
d. Now I am doing SPANGLISH/TEX-MEX
My nominees are:
Diana @ To Everything a Season and keeps this one Texas-Blogging Gals
(I have found lots of other bloggers in Texas because of Diana -- thank you thank you thank you!)
Newer Blogger Maud @ Life with Jack and Jill
(Your writing style cracks me up --- thanks so much for making me smile!)